jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Physical Activity and Pregnancy.



In my oral presentation I will talk about the physical activity in the pregnant. This is very important because the different tipes of exercise that a pregnant can do have a great impact for her life, like a woman and for labor that will make in the future.
Also, is necessary that, like future midwife, we have this knowledge, and so educate the expectant mother.

Below I will present the outline of the presentation. I will start presentation with an:

Introduction, this will answer the next questions:

  • What is the physical activity?
  • What physical changes happens in the pregnancy?

Development, in this part I will explain all about of physical activiy in the pregnant:
  • International recommendations. 
  • Benefits.
  • Tipes of exercise. 
  • Contraindications.

Conclusion, this is the moment for us to reflect about physical activity, I will answer the question:
  • What is the importance of that topic of our professional life?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario